Note: Some of these classes require a minimum number of participants.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction OR General Industry – $90.00 per person (2 days)*
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction OR General Industry – $340 per person (4 days)*
- FA/CPR/AED for Adults – 5-6 Hours $55 per person*
- Lead OR Asbestos OR Silica Awareness – 2 hour (each) $30 per person
- Respiratory Protection – 2-3 hours $75 per person
- Fall Protection OR Excavation OR Confined Space – 4-6 hours $150 per person
*Minimum of 5 people in the class.
The following courses vary by time, and are charged out at $75 per hour, regardless of number of people.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Action/Fire Prevention & Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Tools & Equipment Safety
- Hazard Communication & GHS
- Orientation Training
Check back frequently for new classes!!